Are you reeling in the aftermath of water damage to your home or business? Do you need emergency water damage restoration and cleanup? The team at MD Water Damage Restoration can help. We provide emergency water damage extraction and restoration services 24/7. Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals work hard to remediate and clean up your property from any water damage sustained, and get you back in as quickly as possible.
Call 1-240-370-5582 for 24/7 water damage restoration services in Baltimore & entire state of Maryland.
What types of water damage does MD Water Damage Restoration handle?
- Basement flooding – Broken water heaters and sump pumps, cracks in your foundation, and poor drainage on your property can all lead to a flooded basement, structural damage, and even mold. Flood water is unsanitary and requires specialized handling. Leave this messy cleanup to the pros.
- Leaking pipes – Water from broken or leaky pipes in your kitchen or bathroom, or old pipes in the basement cause serious water damage—and even lead to mold—if not water damage is not thoroughly dried and cleaned. Our experts check walls, floors, and subfloors for damage, and clean up the mess.
- Burst or frozen pipes – Freezing temperatures outside means poorly insulated pipes inside can freeze and burst, causing extensive water damage. We remove the water, and make sure the entire affected area is dry.
- Faulty appliances – Washing machines and dishwashers can fail without warning, and overflow mid-cycle. Our water damage restoration services remove the water, and completely clean and dry the affected area.
- Hurricane and storm damage – Pounding rains can cause flash flooding, resulting in storm drains, creeks, and rivers overflowing onto residential and commercial properties. We use industry-grade equipment to handle all your water damage restoration and renovation needs resulting from storm damage.
- Sewer line backup – Contaminated, unsanitary water from a sewer line backup requires emergency handling by trained professionals. Our cleaning techniques for sewage and sewage water includes safe removal, and thorough cleaning, decontamination, and sanitization of your property.
- Water leftover from putting out a fire – We use safe, state-of-the-art equipment and products to clean out water remaining from putting out a fire, and restore your property to its pre-water-damage condition.
Water damage restoration services provided by MD Water Damage Restoration:
- Full damage assessment – We assess how much water damage occurred and the location of the all affected areas. If water is still entering, we track the point of entry and take immediate steps to stop more water from entering, and thereby contain the flooding.
- Identification of flood water type – We categorize the water that has flooded your home or business according to the source of the water and the potential contaminants it may contain. MD Water Restoration experts are certified by the IICRC, and have the expertise to properly identify and treat any type of water damage.
- Classify the water damage – Accurate classification means we examine the entire area of your property that has been flooded, including floors and subfloors, carpeting and carpet pad, walls/drywall and insulation, and other surfaces that require specialty treatment, such as concrete, brick, hardwood, etc.
- Water removal – Using industry-grade, truck-mounted equipment, we extract the water. We work quickly and efficiently so the drying process can begin and the damage to your property minimized. We check dark, hidden areas for moisture and dampness, and use specialty drying equipment and cleaning products to prevent a mold infestation.
- Restoration of property and contents – We identify building materials and contents that can be salvaged, and clean and sanitize these items; and properly dispose of damaged or contaminated items that cannot be restored. Using safe EPA-approved products, we fully decontaminate and sanitize the area and materials, including HVAC cleaning to remove mold spores and other airborne contaminants and allergens.
- Dry out of property and structure – State-of-the-art moisture-detection and drying equipment goes to work to fully dry the area affected by water damage, ensuring all water, dampness, and moisture is eliminated.
- Restoration and renovation of contents – Our restoration services include renovating materials and contents that suffered water damage. Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its clean, comfortable, pre-water-damage condition.
- Insurance claims support – We support and facilitate billing claims to your insurance company, providing whatever documentation is required, including photos of the water-damaged areas and a detailed explanation of our water extraction and restoration process.
MD Water Damage Restoration has experienced the full range of water damage restoration in Baltimore and also flood damage restoration in Baltimore areas. We understand the stress our clients may be under, and work to keep their needs and satisfaction at the forefront.
MD Water Damage Restoration has been serving the greater Baltimore & entire state of Maryland since 2001. Call us 24/7 and our certified technicians will be onsite in 60 minutes or less.